Over the past few weeks a number of our campus partners have asked if Get Inclusive’s student learning platform could support online orientation.
The short answer: Absolutely yes.
As an online Title IX training vendor, our platform is well equipped to support your incoming student orientation program— regardless of population size. We have successfully implemented our learning platform to over 100 campuses and deployed online pre-orientation training to over 1 million students.
If you’re interested in discussing our Online Student Orientation Package, please email us at email@example.com.
The following is a detailed FAQ intended to answer common questions about Get Inclusive’s new Online Student Orientation Package.
Q: What does the Online Student Orientation Package include?
A: It includes the basic tools and functionality you need to upload your virtual orientation program, assign it to your incoming student population, auto-remind students who haven’t completed it, and run completion reports. Request a live demo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: What if we want to host orientation live— can you help?
A: Perhaps. Zoom and other streaming services will be your best option for a live event. If you’d like to use an on-demand option for those who can’t attend live, Get Inclusive can serve that role. That said, we recommend weighing the upside and downside of each option. Live is great if you plan to facilitate group discussions or activities. If not, achieving 100% attendance for a live event may be an unnecessary stress on your orientation team.
Q: How does your pricing work?
A: Our Online Student Orientation Package comes included with our Student Site License. A one-time set-up and implementation fee of $2,000 will apply to cover our support and engineering costs. For new Get Inclusive partners, you can enable the Student Orientation Package for an annual fee of $5,000, plus our one-time set-up and implementation fee of $2,000. There are additional upgrade services available including orientation content development, orientation portal development, and communication design.
Q: Do we have to commit to a long term contract?
A: No. We understand this may be a temporary need, and we don’t require a long term commitment for the Online Student Orientation Package.
Q: What are the features and benefits included in the Online Student Orientation Package?
- Get Inclusive offers an off-the-shelf learning platform that can be implemented in 2-3 weeks.
- Our platform includes the ability to upload your pre-recorded orientation content.
- Our platform enables the assignment and tracking of multiple orientation modules.
- Our platform enables a branded campus experience including your colors and logos.
- Our platform can be easily integrated into your existing technologies to support registration holds, SSO, and other features.
- Our platform enables 24/7 admin access and detailed, automated participation reports.
- Orientation reminders are automated and can be configured with custom subject lines and email copy of your choice.
Q: Can Get Inclusive support your online orientation needs?
- Do you intend to implement a virtual orientation program for some or all of your incoming students for Fall 2020?
- Do you have (will have) one or more on-demand orientation presentations read for the fall?
- Do you have online content in one-or-more of the following formats?
- Videos (mp4 format)
- SCORM compliant content
- Powerpoint slides
- Do you have Basic Platform access to Get Inclusive, OR a Student Site License?
If you answered yes to all of questions above, Get Inclusive could be a good fit for your online orientation needs.
Click here to learn more about our discounted pricing for 2020 in response to COVID-19.
Q: Not a Get Inclusive partner?
A: Through 2020, Get Inclusive will be offering a number of discounts and promotions to help ensure we’re helping as many campuses as possible navigate a more virtual student and employee experience. To read about our special pricing promotions, please click here or email us at email@example.com.
Q: Are you already a Get Inclusive partner?
A: Good news! Our orientation package is included in your Student License License— we do require a one-time, low cost setup fee to cover implementation. Please email your account manager for information.
Q: Can I see a live demo of the platform?
A: Of course. Email us to get a demo scheduled. We can also send you a recorded demo. Email us for both at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Email us now at email@example.com.
About Get Inclusive
Get Inclusive was established in 2014 to help organizations deliver innovative and customizable prevention and compliance programs at scale. Today we serve over 150 organizations across the country.
The Get Inclusive team is a rare blend of content creators and technologists. We have won industry awards for our work in prevention and compliance training, and have delivered the automation, integration and data visualization features that enable large campuses to effectively deploy and measure wide-scale training initiatives.