If you would like assistance in gaining access to any products listed within this webinar, please send us an email to email@example.com.
Get Inclusive powers the online compliance and prevention training programs for over 200 colleges and universities.
This webinar is designed for existing AND prospective partners who are interested in learning more about the new products and innovations available to you from Get Inclusive.
Join our Product and Leadership teams as we explore the following topics (and answer your questions):
-Our latest student and employee training courses,
-Major platform improvements,
-New custom features and integrations,
-EVERFI/Vector data migration mapping;
-New partners and team members;
-Current 2021 product roadmap;
-Promotions and Beta opportunities for new and existing partners.
Get Inclusive delivers online compliance and prevention training courses to over 200 colleges and universities. These include large systems, state institutions, small privates and community colleges.
We build courses designed to meet and exceed state, federal, NCAA and other training mandates.
We build courses for student, faculty and staff populations. We also deliver population specific versions for community colleges, grad students, student athletes, and religious institutions.
We cover primary and on-going training topics including mental health, sexual assault prevention, DE&I, anti-harassment, AOD, ADA, FERPA, and others.
Get Inclusive products can be broken into six primary categories:
- Instructional Design and Research: The courses we build, how we build them, and the end user experience.
- Compliance: The mandates we address, and how we monitor and adapt to new mandates.
- Delivery: How we enable the efficient delivery and completion of online training courses across both student and employee populations.
- Configuration: How we enable the personalization of courses and platform to meet the unique needs of our partners.
- Integration: How we connect our courses and technology to your existing systems to increase participation, decrease support tickets, and improve outcomes.
- Data and Impact: How we capture data and deliver insights to help improve outcomes.