Safely return to campus with COVID-19 compliance training.
- Versions: Student, Employee
- Duration: 10-12 Minutes
- Policy Acknowledgement: Included
- Customizations: Multi-policy versioning, video uploads.
- Mobile Responsive: Yes
As your students and employees begin returning to campus, it is essential that we keep each other safe and comply with the guidance of global health experts.
In response to numerous requests for a return-to-campus training program, we’re excited to announce that Get Inclusive is launching COVID-19 Student and Employee training modules. These new modules are ready for assignment starting July 7th.
- Our COVID-19 modules are built to deliver students and employees up-to-date safety information and precautions, including hygiene, social distancing, and measures aimed at reducing disease transmission.
- Our learning experience consists of a 10-12 minute interactive training experience that includes instructional videos & motion graphics, infographics, and scenario-based interactions.
- The COVID-19 training modules can be configured to include your custom videos and messages, as well as any written guidelines or information.
- Institutional policies can be incorporated into the training and policy acknowledgment tracking is enabled.
- Multiple policies can also be enabled where different campus populations have different policy requirements.
- At the completion of the training, you and your learners will receive a certificate of completion and a copy of the policy acknowledgment.
To learn more about these new COVID-19 courses, please request a demo through the link below. Both modules can be ready for deployment within 5-business days.